Welcome to https://aziroff.com. This Policy applies to your use of the aziroff.com website (the “Site”). Your privacy is important to us. Here is an outline of how Site works, so you can protect yourself and your privacy.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the Site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we collect personal information that you provide to us as well as information we obtain from your use of our Site.
“Personal Information” is information associated with you or that which can be used to identify or contact you. This includes contact data such as name and email address.
“Usage Data” is information about your online activity that, by itself, does not identify you, such as
- technical information, including browser type, service provider, IP addresses, operating system, and webpages visited;
- information about what you have searched for, looked at, and clicked on while using our Site;
- traffic data such as time and date of access, software crash reports, and session identification number;
- purchase behavior on partner sites should you leave our Site via an affiliate link; and
- information collected about the location of your mobile device or computer.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
These technologies track your use of our Site to enable us to
- identify returning users,
- remember your preferences,
- determine your registration or subscription rights to specific content,
serve relevant advertisements for our products and assess the efficacy of those advertisements,
- track your use of our Site to better develop our features, and
monitor the traffic and performance of our Site.
We use Google Analytics cookies to understand the performance of our Site and content, including but not limited to
- the number of visits to and average time spent on either a single page or the entire Site;
- the number of pages viewed per session, or the sequence of pages visited; and
- behavior on a single page or the entire Site, including scrolling and clicking on links or buttons.
Finally, we also have an “affiliate” relationship with third party retailers. Links from our Site to third party retailers provides us with sales data that is not personally identifiable. Additionally, we may receive a commission from items purchased through links to affiliated retailers.
How We Use Personal Information and Usage Data
We use the Personal Information and Usage Data collected when you use the Site in the following ways:
- To provide our services: The information permits us to provide you with the content and services that you request.
- To improve our Site: We use the information we collect from you to help improve your experience on our Site, to enhance the features of our Site, and to perform statistical and demographic analyses of users of our Site.
- To comply with legal requirements: In some cases, we may use or disclose your Personal Information to a third party if we are required to do so by law, to prevent misuse of the Site, or to protect our personal safety or that of others.
We will use this information in our legitimate interests, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- For measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To keep you informed about products and services similar to the ones you subscribe to.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Internal research: Cookies and the other information we automatically track, are used to help us better understand how our audience uses our site as well as for internal research on users’ demographics and interests.
No Sharing of Your Personal Information
Third Party Sites and Services
We have third party agents that perform functions on our behalf, including but not limited to hosting, content management, social media integration, and credit card processing. These entities may have access to Personal Information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, distributing, or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Site.
Our Site interacts with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others. You should review their privacy policies if you choose to post information from our Site to these platforms. Aziroff.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of these social media sites or other sites linked to our Site.
Aziroff.com uses Google Adsense advertising services that display ads based on users’ cookies. Google uses the DART cookie to serve ads to its users based on their visit to this website as well as other sites on the Internet.